Author Topic: AI getting things it shouldn't  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Striker

• Cadet
Re: AI getting things it shouldn't
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2017, 07:46:35 pm »
So that's all it is that line was commented out. Thanks would probably have never noticed that since I was looking at everything else.

Offline Gheryon

• Foreigner
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 07:28:34 pm »
hi, im having a  very similar problem with AI. in my personal mod, i have made vader and executor two units diferents, as i want to have executor buildable as a special ISD, and only one. When i play as empire, there is no problem. but when i play against empire, IA somehow spam executors everywhere, making impossible to play against. do you know how to prevent IA build more than X unit? in my case, only 1 unit.

Offline Bucman55

• Ensign
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 07:41:46 pm »
hi, im having a  very similar problem with AI. in my personal mod, i have made vader and executor two units diferents, as i want to have executor buildable as a special ISD, and only one. When i play as empire, there is no problem. but when i play against empire, IA somehow spam executors everywhere, making impossible to play against. do you know how to prevent IA build more than X unit? in my case, only 1 unit.

The AI tends to ignore build limits. I don't think it's possible to change this behavior.

Offline Kad_Venku

• Administrator
  • Senior Lt.
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2017, 05:03:23 pm »
Technically the AI doesn't tend to ignore build limits, it just plain out ignores them.